Welcome to the 16th edition of Your Gardening Friend’s Friday’s Photo Blog Hop!
WEEKLY “SPOTLIGHT”: The most popular linked-up post (with the most clicks, or sometimes just one that I choose ) will be given the spotlight on the following week’s blog hop.
Spring is full of beautiful and bountiful colors, and Michelle has so skillfully captured the beauty of spring in her photos. Stop by and pay Michelle and The Sage Butterfly a visit.
If you have a blog post that matches up with any of Your Gardening Friend’s categories (see right-hand margin), link up. If you’re new to this site, take some time to click on the categories.
The main over-arching topics discussed on this site are:
- Flower Gardening,
- Food Gardening,
- Food (Healthy Recipes),
- Front Yards (Landscaping), and
- Feathery or Furry Friends.
To be considered for the “spotlight” feature, you’ll want to follow these rules.
- Somewhere in your post you’ll need to mention, “This is part of Friday’s Photo” (or something similar to that), with a link to that week’s Friday’s Photo blog hop post here at Your Gardening Friend. (Make sure the link, back to this site, appears on your post as soon as you publish it, not after all your readers are done reading the post. )
- Link up the URL to your post, not your homepage.
- Photos and content should be G-rated. I reserve the right to delete questionable links.
- Please make sure your post and photos do not contradict the faith shared on this site.
Feel Free to also grab the blog hop image at the top of this post, and place in your linked-up post.
If you don’t have a blog, join the fun by adding your ideas in the comments section.