Welcome to the 13th edition of Your Gardening Friend’s Friday’s Photo Blog Hop!
WEEKLY “SPOTLIGHT”: The most popular linked-up post (with the most clicks) will be given the spotlight on the following week’s blog hop.
The spotlight for the last blog hop goes to Tayett Silverspoon at In a Goat’s Shoes for Silly Babies in a Tree — Part 2. Tayett captures how these baby goats’ personalities as they play, and how they make use of the simplest of toys, like a tree.
Be sure to link up YOUR posts for a chance to have the spotlight feature. The earlier you link up, the better chances you have.
If you have a blog post that matches up with any of Your Gardening Friend’s categories (see right-hand margin), link up. If you’re new to this site, take some time to click on the categories.
The main over-arching topics discussed on this site are:
- Flower Gardening,
- Food Gardening,
- Food (Healthy Recipes),
- Front Yards (Landscaping), and
- Feathery or Furry Friends.
To be considered for the “spotlight” feature, you’ll want to follow these rules.
- Somewhere in your post you’ll need to mention, “This is part of Friday’s Photo” (or something similar to that), with a link to that week’s Friday’s Photo blog hop post here at Your Gardening Friend. (Make sure the link, back to this site, appears on your post as soon as you publish it, not after all your readers are done reading the post. )
- Link up the URL to your post, not your homepage.
- Photos and content should be G-rated. I reserve the right to delete questionable links.
- Please make sure your post and photos do not contradict the faith shared on this site.
Feel Free to also grab the blog hop image at the top of this post, and place in your linked-up post.
If you don’t have a blog, join the fun by adding your ideas in the comments section.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.