We’re long overdue for a giveaway. With spring on the brain, I thought a vegetable (and herb) seed giveaway would be a good one. Here’s the scoop.
Vegetable Seeds Package Includes:
- (1) Packet of Seeds – Beet, Detroit Dark Red, Medium Top (organic)
- (1) Packet of Seeds – Chives (organic)
- (1) Packet of Seeds – Oregano, Origanum Vulgare (organic)
- (1) Packet of Seeds – Carrot, Mezza Lunga Nantese
- (1) Packet of Seeds – Cucumber, Marketmore 76
- (1) Packet of Seeds – Onion, Evergreen Bunching
- (1) Packet of Seeds – Pepper, Garden Leader Monster Bell
- (1) Packet of Seeds – Watermelon, Sugar Baby
Disclaimer: At the time of this post, I am not affiliated with any companies represented by these products. These items are simply products I purchased, for the purpose of putting together a giveaway for my readers.
Here’s what you need to do to enter, for a chance to win this giveaway. I’ve made it VERY simple. You can do one, two, three, or even all four, for multiple entries.
- Sign up for free email updates, and leave a comment that you did so;
- Tweet this post, and leave a comment that you did so;
- Share the link to this post with at least 5 of your family or friends via any other means (e.g. text, email, instant message, or any other means you use to share information), and leave a comment that you did so; or
- In the comment section, share what your favorite Your Gardening Friend post is.
That’s it. Pretty easy!
A winner will be RANDOMLY selected, and announced Wednesday, March 28, 2012.
Be sure to check out the giveaway rules. I will ship to anywhere in the 48 contiguous states.