Welcome to the eighth edition of Your Gardening Friend’s Friday’s Photo Blog Hop!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Starting next week, I’ll be adding a “spotlight” feature to the weekly blog hop. The most popular linked-up post (with the most clicks) will be given the spotlight on the following week’s blog hop. It will look something like this. (I’m using one of my posts as an example.)
photo credit: Travis (my brother), of Indiana
That is one DELICIOUS looking cobbler!
If you have a blog post that matches up with any of Your Gardening Friend’s categories (see right-hand margin), link up. If you’re new to this site, take some time to click on the categories.
The main over-arching topics discussed on this site are:
- Flower Gardening,
- Food Gardening,
- Food (Healthy Recipes),
- Front Yards (Landscaping), and
- Feathery or Furry Friends.
There are only a few teeny tiny “rules”:
- Somewhere in your post you’ll need to mention, “This is part of Friday’s Photo” (or something similar to that), with a link to that week’s Friday’s Photo blog hop post here at Your Gardening Friend.
- Make sure when you link up, the URL you paste is the URL to your post, not your homepage.
- Photos and content should be G-rated. I reserve the right to delete questionable links.
- Please make sure your post and photos do not contradict the faith shared on this site.
Please be courteous – make sure your post has a link back to the blog hop, as soon as your post publishes (as opposed to hours later, old posts, etc.).
To make it easy, remember when you’re preparing your post, the URL for these blog hops is always the same, with only a minor difference (the date and the blog hop number). That makes it easy to always know ahead of time what the URL will be every week.
Feel Free to also grab the blog hop image at the top of this post, and place in your linked-up post.
If you don’t have a blog, join the fun by adding your ideas in the comments section.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.