Welcome to the second edition of Your Gardening Friend’s Friday’s Photo Blog Hop!
If you have a blog post that matches up with any of Your Gardening Friend’s categories (see right-hand margin), link up on Fridays. If you’re new to this site, take some time to click around on the categories.
The main over-arching topics discussed on this site are:
- Flower Gardening,
- Food Gardening,
- Food (Healthy Recipes),
- Front Yards (Landscaping), and
- Feathery or Furry Friends.
There are only a few teeny tiny “rules”:
- Somewhere in your post you’ll need to mention, “This is part of Friday’s Photo,” with a link to that week’s Friday’s Photo blog hop post here at Your Gardening Friend.
- Make sure when you link up the URL you paste is the URL to your post, not your homepage.
- Photos and content should be G-rated. I reserve the right to delete questionable links.
- Please make sure that your post and photos do not contradict the faith shared on this site.
Feel Free to also grab the blog hop image at the top of this post, and place in your linked-up post.
If you don’t have a blog, join the fun by adding your ideas in the comments section.